I do consecutive and simultaneous interpreting in the following language combinations:
German Slovak (also court interpreting)
Fields of specialisation:
- law (contract negotiations, conciliation hearings, arbitration proceedings, consultations with lawyers...)
- business (business negotiations, meetings with employees, product presentations, business events...)
- trainings (railway systems, woodworking industry, IT systems...)
- interpreting at fairs
- landscape architecture (workshops, presentations...)
- press conferences
- international top-level political meetings and visits (e.g. interpreting of the ladies programme during the official visit of the Austrian president Dr.Heinz Fischer and his wife in 2012)
- court interpreting ((only from German into Slovak and vice versa): for police and other authorities; interpreting at weddings; interpreting at the notary public...)
Why should I do the interpreting for you?
All of my interpreting assignments are distinguished by serious and professional approach: the preparation of terminology and a high level of work performance are my crucial assets just as confidentiality, tact and diplomacy.