I do written translations in the following language combinations:
German Slovak (also certified translations)
Fields of specialisation:
- law (contracts, powers of attorney, legal analyses and memos, court decisions and other court documents...)
- business (company and product presentations, general terms and conditions, quotes, business correspondence...)
- marketing (leaflets, product catalogues, advertising material, company profiles...)
- tourism (advertising campaigns in print media, food industry, information panels...)
- landscape architecture (project documentation, articles in specialised literature...)
- education (manuals, laws and regulations concerning dual education system...)
- engineering (indoor air conditioning and ventilation, railway systems, automotive...)
- localizations (websites, products and services...)
- certified translations ((only from German into Slovak and vice versa): birth certificates, school leaving certificates, employment agreements, diplomas, excerpts from the commercial register...)
Why should you give me your text for translation?
Because my translations are not produced in masses with the help of translation machines on the Internet: I develop individual approach to every text and pay special attention not only to its linguistic and cultural specificities but also to its intended use and target group. Direct contacts with my clients make it easier for me to agree on the term of delivery, to get to know and use their special terminology and finally tailor my translations exactly to their needs.